Gigabyte GV-N730D3-1GI, NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, 1GB GDDR3, 64 bit, PCI-E, DVI, VGA, HDMI, 3YR
- Graphics processor GeForce GT 730
- Processor frequency 902 MHz
- Discrete graphics adapter memory 1 GB
- Memory bus 64 bit
- Minimum system power supply 300 W
- Interface type PCI Express 2.0 x8
- All features
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU;
- Integrated with the first 1024MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface;
- Core Clock: 902 MHz;
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub;
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface;
- System power supply requirement: 300W.
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design;
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design;
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design .
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
No posts found