- All features
- Simple and easy connection
- Server that includes the latest version of UNIFI controller with hybrid hybrid technology is understandable
- Enables remote access to manage an UNIFI-based network from anywhere, anytime
- Work voltage 48V 802.3AF or PASSIVE POE or 5V micro USB
- Processor 4 cores
- RAM 1GB
- GIGA Speed
- The control software is provided free of charge.
- Suitable for controlling up to 1000 UniFi devices:
- Access points.
- The controller has a built-in cloud that allows control of several sites simultaneously.
- One of the most advanced management interfaces in the world - easy, convenient and intuitive for the user, allows control and monitoring of users and devices on the network.
- Flexibility in managing the wired and wireless network using VLAN and user groups on the network.
- It is possible to associate the VLAN or user groups with separate access points.
- Information about the most used access point.
- Information about the access point with the greatest bandwidth consumption.
- Information about the user who consumes the most resources on the network.
- Loads in the network, Loads of traffic.
Wireless network management and monitoring
- Mapping the network.
- Network traffic management.
- Monitoring the wireless coverage using a graphical indication on the sitemap.
- Performance Monitoring: RF
- Shows the transmit / receive power of the client relative to the access point.
- Information about the 802.11b / g / n / ac wireless device
- Possible throughput of the user.
- Current traffic usage of each user.
- Band-band support - transfers the user to the recommended frequency, depending on the client's reception and distance capabilities.
Management of a wired network
The controller enables the management of UniFi switches and routers, for example: WAN / LAN / VLAN.
- Manage work mode for each port individually:
-Switching - Routing Standard In / Out.
- Mirroring - Two ports work parallel to backup (passes the same information).
-Aggregate - Both ports work concurrently to increase bandwidth (passing information year).
- POE settings for each port individually:
- No POE
-Passive POE 24v / 48v
-802.3af / at
- Many L2-level settings such as Jumbo fram.
- Bounce and diagnosis of each port separately, such as:
- Power consumption POE.
- Information about terminal equipment connected to the same port.
- Port speed of 10/100 or Giga.
- Troubleshoot network problems such as Loop.
No posts found