- Toutes les caractéristiques
The Lenovo USB-to-DVI Monitor Adapter just made adding multiple high-resolution (HD) resolution monitors as easy as plugging into a USB port. The Lenovo USB-to-DVI monitor Adapter helps to increase productivity by doubling or tripling your visual 2D-business graphics workspace. Add as many as six monitors, or three for ThinkPad switchable graphics, to a single system (1). Set-up is simple. Install the supplied device driver and toolbar software, connect the supplied cable to your monitor and to the Lenovo USB-to-DVI Monitor Adapter, then plug the cable into an available USB port on your computer. The supplied software allows you to select the desired screen resolution and portrait-landscape image orientation. ThinkCentre users are no longer required to open the system to install a graphics card.
Features & Benefits:
- HD resolution through a single USB connection: Supports 16:10 widescreen monitors up to 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:9 widescreen monitors up to 2048 x 1152 resolution, including 1920 x 1080 native HD resolution.
- Add up to six adapters, or three for ThinkPad switchable graphics, per system: Users can expand desktop workspace as needs increase. Reduce tabbing or flipping through open windows.
- DVI-I digital video output: For sharpness and clarity. Directly attach a DVI digital monitor or a VGA analog monitor using the provide DVI-to-VGA monitor adapter.
- High Definition video playback of non-encrypted content.
- All monitors are independent: Each monitor can be configured for extended “stretch” desktop and mirror “clone” modes. Also, monitors can be configured for landscape “horizontal” or portrait “vertical” viewing for 90°, 180°, and 270° image rotation.
- Plug and play, including hot-plug, via USB 2.0.
- External power adapter is not required.
- Windows XP, Vista 32/64bit support.
Dernière mise à jour
Ports & interfaces
Aucun post trouvé